- BS in Computer Science / related fields of study, or 3+ years of work related experience
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS 2+
- Capable of creating cross-browser compatible design
- Self-starter; capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Strong professional portfolio
- Plan site design for clients based on goals
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; (helping designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepare sites by installing and configuring server software, installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools, ensuring cross-platform compatibility, and establishing links.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, and maintaining links.
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintain sites appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, and performing preventive maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.