DC Dev Shop is looking for a creative Marketing Intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team at all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire industry skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- College student or recent college graduate is preferred
- Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or other relevant major
- Confident, outgoing, diligent, and hardworking
- Passion for digital advertising
- Experience with social media marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic understanding of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Help create graphic assets for internal and external projects
- Help manage the DCDS social media channel and work towards greater outreach
Job Type: Part-time internship
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.