DC Dev Shop is looking for a Creative Director to add to our team. The ideal candidate will have experience creating logos, infographics, and web page templates. You will help manage the other designers and will collaborate with other team members throughout the design process. If you want to design and shape branding for startups and nonprofits around the DC area, we want to hear from you.
- Graphic design, Marketing, or similar major or similar work experience
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work independently and on a design team
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functionally with designers, engineers, and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing
- Experience in convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audiences
Job Type: Full-time
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.