DC Dev Shop is looking for a Client Success Manager to manage client relationships during the design and development phases of our digital products. The ideal candidate will have experience serving as an account manager, managing website projects, and working to meet deadlines. Our Client Success Manager will collaborate with other team members throughout the design process, ensuring we are delivering a quality product and meeting client expectations.
- Four year college degree or a similar level of experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (previous internships count)
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Experience with WordPress and web design is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot and analytics software is a plus
- Main voice on communication for clients and potential leads
- Revolve all client and lead inquiries and complaints in an efficient manner
- Improve customer service experience
- Develop company service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions, discussions, and sales
- Analyze statistics and draft accurate sales reports
- Work in a collaborative fashion with all departments on the DC Dev Shop team
Job Type: Full-time
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please ensure your included resume is in PDF format.