Business Development Manager
DC Dev Shop is looking for a Business Development Manager to formulate project proposals for website based projects and play a key role in revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have experience serving as a previous sales associate, managing leads and potential clients, and working to meet quarterly sales goals. The Business Development Manager will work with the Managing Director to articulate technical processes in a way those without technical knowledge can understand as well as the Marketing Manager oto formulate scope of work for inbound marketing plan proposals. If you want to work on web based projects and shape branding for startups and nonprofits around the DC area, we want to hear from you.
- You are a fantastic communicator and writer.
- You have 2-3 years of experience managing and writing proposals for web design, development and digital marketing projects.
- You are comfortable working in a face-paced, creative agency environment.
- You have experience selling WordPress website based projects.
- You have experience selling Inbound Marketing Plans with HubSpot.
- You are a G-Suite wiz and are comfortable collaborating with others on documents.
- You can work with clients to edit and update project scope-of-work, proposals and project deliverables.
We are 100% working remotely right now because of COVID, please note, we are looking for a full time, in-house employee that would have less than a 45-minute commute to our office in Washington, D.C.
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.