Business Development Manager
- You are a fantastic communicator and writer.
- You have 2-3 years of experience managing and writing proposals for web design, development and digital marketing projects.
- You are comfortable working in a face-paced, creative agency environment.
- You have experience selling WordPress website based projects.
- You have experience selling Inbound Marketing Plans with HubSpot.
- You are a G-Suite wiz and are comfortable collaborating with others on documents.
- You can work with clients to edit and update project scope-of-work, proposals and project deliverables.
We are 100% working remotely right now because of COVID, please note, we are looking for a full time, in-house employee that would have less than a 45-minute commute to our office in Washington, D.C.
We are the leading WordPress focused development shop in the D.C. area, working with brands to attract and retain clients by leveraging web technologies and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you want to work in the digital industry, then we want to hear from you. We consider every application and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please ensure your included resume is in PDF format.